Acceptable Use Policy

Nk_98
Contributor
Contributor
How can I know which part of Acceptable Use Policy I have breached? PayPal have confiscated all my funds inside my account saying I have breached their policy but after more than 10 messages, I am still getting templated replies with no helpful explanations on how I breached the policy. I have checked the policy and do not see how I have breached the policy. And now my funds are confiscated without a clear explanation. Anyone facing the same issue?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Nk_98,

I'm sorry to hear PayPal has decided to no longer offer their services with that limitation. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When a limitation is placed, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation. Beyond that email, any further specifics as to why that limitation was placed are unable to be disclosed.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.