About the closed case refund from ThaT amount of 161

Rgfishing23
Contributor
Contributor

To whom it may concern i had an issue back last year with THAT seller i bought 2 fishing reels and when recieved they where not as described and advert, all was fake they where completly different , i sent back the parcel to what the seller provided and some how never arrived, i try to claim it trough the malta post that i sent back the parcel with and it wont cover all the cost can we open the case and charge the seller to refund all cost, as this was a froud,
They try to take money on fake declaration.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Rgfishing23

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know about what has happened. If you purchased something and would like a refund because the item is not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Please check this article to know more information. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date.

I hope this helps. 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.