About scam site refund

KALHINTZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I purchased a product on the site, and after a while, no order email or confirmation email did not come from the purchase site, so I recognized it as a spam site and asked PayPal to stop or cancel the transaction within 10 minutes of the transaction. I wrote it down in detail, but PayPal transferred my case to another category, and if the seller did not respond, the situation was changed to automatically give a refund to me, but the seller changed the status to say that the item was sent to me (but did not send it and the tracking number If you check it, it says Nothing) PayPal has informed you to return the item because the seller has approved the refund. But I didn't receive the item because the seller didn't send it in the first place.
There are no items to return. Nevertheless, PayPal has no way to ask for my case to keep closing because I entered the tracking number incorrectly. Request cancellation.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.