About my paypal account limit!

aelamiry
Contributor
Contributor

Hi users,

i get limit in my paypal account, and i cant upload any documents in Resolution Center,

please how i can fix it?

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 15.27.20.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 15.30.07.png

i sent message to paypal email, and i cant get any reply,

Thank you users,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi aelamiry, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Do you still need assistance with a limitation on your PayPal account? If you do, can you please tell me what was the last email update you received regarding the limitation?

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

aelamiry
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Siobhan,

Thank you so much for your reply!

Yes still jave limitation and this last email i get from paypal!

Dear AYOUB <removed>,

Thank you for your prompt response! We received the documents. In order to complete our review and restore your account, we need some additional information.

1. Business registration certificate (if have) ( this is already completed but paypal sent me this again! ) 

2. We noticed that your PayPal primary address mismatched with the one on your statement document, please update accordingly. ( i'm not understand this step )

3. Explain the type and purposes of payments that you process (both send and receive) via this PayPal account.
*We note you received some payments through website:https://whatsy......com, also received some mass payments, please clarify the purpose for you of receiving these payments via PayPal.

4. Your website URL for you to promote your business and list your products/services.

all this, i cant upload any documents in resolution center i see only this : 

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 15.30.07.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-28 at 15.27.20.png

How i can resolve this ?

Thank you so much
- Ayoub

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.