About ID: PAYPALSI77

Tifa666

Can someone do something about this ID? Obviously this isn't the first time this ID is hacking others to steal our hard earning money but PayPal isn't doing anything about it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tifa666 

INST XFER WEB ID: PAYPALSI77 is what happens when part of your payment was funded by PayPal balance and the other part is backed up by your debit card or bank account. Once you reconcile the Instant Transfer amount with the part that was paid by the PayPal balance funds according to transaction date, you can determine whether the PAYPALSI77 transaction is unauthorized or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tifa666 

INST XFER WEB ID: PAYPALSI77 is what happens when part of your payment was funded by PayPal balance and the other part is backed up by your debit card or bank account. Once you reconcile the Instant Transfer amount with the part that was paid by the PayPal balance funds according to transaction date, you can determine whether the PAYPALSI77 transaction is unauthorized or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.