AZCozy aka Printabel Company is FRAUDULENT

mmcguire
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!  Their "rugs"  are merely pieces of foam with a silk screened cloth on top.  Their "quilts" are cheap, flimsy polyester pieces of cloth with a random stitch design that are not quilted and look nothing like the items they advertise. PAY PAL will open a case for you and the result will be:  YOU GET A REFUND IF YOU SHIP IT BACK TO CHINA.  Guess what, it costs more to ship this garbage back to China than it originally cost, so you get **bleep** TWICE!  WAY TO TO PAY PAL! ! Shame on you for doing business with this company.  Check SiteJabber for more than 40 complaints about this company and their fraudulent scheme and update your policies!   

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Unhappycamper3
Contributor
Contributor
Keep trying and don’t give up!
Login to Me Too

LiseLS
New Community Member
I wish I had read this before I ordered. The "quilt" is a joke. The quality is a joke. Lot of pretty pictures but that was it. A true waste of time and money. And to return it the shipping was more than twice the cost of the product. Annette the shipping to the US was only $10 for them. What a waste!
Login to Me Too

Ladytree
Contributor
Contributor
I am considering a class action suit against PAYPAL! They are aware that this company is fraudulent, but does nothing to block them from their customers! Also, refusing refunds even after you mail the item back to seller! Look me up on Twitter Tree
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.