AZCozy aka Printabel Company is FRAUDULENT

mmcguire
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!  Their "rugs"  are merely pieces of foam with a silk screened cloth on top.  Their "quilts" are cheap, flimsy polyester pieces of cloth with a random stitch design that are not quilted and look nothing like the items they advertise. PAY PAL will open a case for you and the result will be:  YOU GET A REFUND IF YOU SHIP IT BACK TO CHINA.  Guess what, it costs more to ship this garbage back to China than it originally cost, so you get **bleep** TWICE!  WAY TO TO PAY PAL! ! Shame on you for doing business with this company.  Check SiteJabber for more than 40 complaints about this company and their fraudulent scheme and update your policies!   

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmcguire 

Stop buying from these kinds of nondescript plain-jane sites. Keep a keen on eye on the characteristics and avoid them'. I look at site and its totally Shopify site that anyone can slap together. Do research for reviews before buying. We're our last line of defense. Stick with the names, merchants, brands you know and trust.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mmcguire
Contributor
Contributor

The seller posts a money back guarantee which I believed they would honor.  Learned my lesson - $200 later! 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmcguire wrote:

The seller posts a money back guarantee which I believed they would honor.  Learned my lesson - $200 later! 

Nah, I saw those too but don't believe it. Just the way the site is, the vibe I guess, is indicative of these Chinese sites that many here complain about. It's tuition paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Unhappycamper3
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I learned the hard way. I am surprised PayPal hasn’t stopped doing business with this company. I see that the name AZCozy will change but Printabel remains constant
Login to Me Too

funnsun247
New Community Member

I had the same problem  ordered a plush rug and received a RUBBER Matt!    What a huge rip off..PayPal is not resolving this issue..If this is in there system there should be no problem with a refund!  absolute garbage!  complete false information....

Login to Me Too

Ladytree
Contributor
Contributor
We need to sue PayPal!
Login to Me Too

CanadianDiamond
Contributor
Contributor

ordered an area rug.  Didn’t hear anything after many weeks.  Then was told my item had been delivered December 16th.  It was not. Tracking number stated my city, province and postal code -  No street address. They acknowledged this and told me to “check with neighbours”.  Are you kidding me!?  We have gone back and forth and they change the story.  They have stolen my money and the PayPal resolution centre is a joke.

Login to Me Too

2Bhopeful
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 rugs on 11/9/19. I received them on 11/28/19. They didn’t even look like rugs! Completely unusable. I returned to the following address that I was given in 12/2/19 with still no refund by 2/1/20. PayPal would not back me up. No.98 WangDongNanRoadm Si Jing Town 202100 Shanghai, China Recipient ZhengSulan 1580817865. Purchase Price $99.85 plus personal return expense of $47.00. Very disappointed in Paypal for not backing me up!!! Tracking #UH021145252US,UH021145822US
Login to Me Too

Dontgetscammed
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT ORDER FROM AZCOZY.

I had exactly the same experience as described.  Ordered a 5x7 RUG, received an envelope that weighed perhaps 10 oz. 

Package return address was from Amy.  I had no idea what was inside, but it cannot be a rug, so I opened the end and saw a screen printed picture on a microfiber-type cloth with a flimsy foam mat and backing, similar to a dish-drying mat.  I didn't even take it out of the envelope, so I wouldn't have to struggle to get it back inside.  Guess what?  Return conditions are you can't have opened the envelope.  I disputed through Paypal, after receiving no response from the company.  After Paypal intervened, a company called Printable offered me $20 back of my $80 purchase.  I refused, so was instructed to mail it back to China.  o an incomplete address, which the post office said would cost me $40 and would not reach it's destination, based on the address.  Guess what?  To get refund, I have to provide tracking and PROVE they received it..... with an incomplete address, they'll never receive it, so I'll be out an additional $40!  Now am in dispute with my credit card, no thanks to PayPal, whom I trusted to protect my purchases.  AZOZY = PRINTABLE = SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.