AVOID YT Network Technology Co Ltd

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Avoid - <removed> Co Ltd

Trading under many names and have recently been closed down by Facebook due to fraudulent transactions. 

This supplier operates under multiple domain names.

They charge for high value goods at a discount price that is too good to be true. Once ordered, the supplier sends the customer a low cost alternative (sometimes a different product altogether) and usually with missing parts and totally different to that advertised.

It's impossible to return the item for a refund due to high return shipping costs which often exceed the price paid for the goods.

They operate on newly registered domain names that are closed down after a very short period leaving the customer without any remit thereafter.

This company usually sets up under multiple domain names for each product and use a company name containing the name <Removed> which is in breach of trademarks registered by <Removed> alone. 

Such sites should be monitored closely and banned altogether.

AVOID any purchases with this company and their associated on-line shops.

If the price it too good to be true, it usually is.

<removed> Co Ltd

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Basset007
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. It has happened to me and not only with that company. You pay for an item from what seems reputable but when the transaction shows on your statement it is coming from China. They also say ships from USA because they either misrepresent or have an empty warehouse that is out of your item and has to be sent from overseas
Login to Me Too

BRose1
I blame myself for not doing more research, but I ordered roller skates from some website called “nssmx” for my friend’s birthday. Ordered them July 15th for $90. Her birthday was August 5th. I told her they might be late (due to Covid) so I didn’t mind if it took longer. I finally got an email on August 3rd that they shipped. And that’s the last I’ve heard. The tracking number they gave me doesn’t exist. They refuse to answer my emails. I found some other skates on amazon but I can’t buy them without a refund on the skates that never arrived. This is criminal.
Login to Me Too

BT2xxx
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 4 expandable shelves a few months ago after seeing them on Facebook. Arrived yesterday. 9x4 inches each, cheap plastic, all I could do was laugh..... stupid stupid me for not checking them out.... only North American made products from now on!!
Login to Me Too

SandyK67
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has been increasingly denying claims against fraudulent companies/websites. Even when a totally different item is received. Makes me wonder if they’re working with these companies. I’m trying to stop using them altogether. I usually get my money back if I file a claim with my bank. Try your bank guys. Good luck 🍀👍🏽 

Login to Me Too

Bfranksr
I feel PayPal is in with theses scammers. PayPal is aware of the multiple names these companies signup with. Reading through the same complaint about this company one after the other PayPal is not looking out for the consumers best interest.
Login to Me Too

SandyK67
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree.
Login to Me Too

Karenfrus2
Contributor
Contributor
Well it’s still happening as it just did for me regarding n99 masks. Didn’t get what I ordered or the correct amount. Ordered 4 got 1 and the material and mask was not as advertised.
Login to Me Too

Budo00

That's what happened to me. they sent me Masks that were supposed to have UV light and HEPA filter and it is junk. $46.98 for 4 masks and the shipping to return is $54 bucks. "after they get the masks back, you get refunded" SURRRREEE! I really trust that! NOT!

Shame on Paypal for letting this take place

Login to Me Too

Joseallendes
Contributor
Contributor
I also have bin scammed as of late. Ordered a portable electric saw and ended up with a piece of chain. Now PayPal says the seller will give me a full refund as soon as they recieve the item back. The address they sent me to return item has no name and is in Chinese so I can't read it.
Login to Me Too

Budo00

Paypal is no better because they give me the same robotic answer that if I only ship back something I paid $46.98 for, i will get a refund. Yeah, right! I have to pay $54.00 for the shipping. 

I had to spread out the rubber to even take the photo. this does not rest on your face and besides that, it is NOT at all like what they advertise. you can not even breathe through this. How dare they send this garbage to a healthcare worker and imply it helps prevent the spread of diseases. somebody should send them a box of feces. 

And SHAME on Paypal for letting this take place and not refunding my money to me. 

.mask.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.