AVOID YT Network Technology Co Ltd

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Avoid - <removed> Co Ltd

Trading under many names and have recently been closed down by Facebook due to fraudulent transactions. 

This supplier operates under multiple domain names.

They charge for high value goods at a discount price that is too good to be true. Once ordered, the supplier sends the customer a low cost alternative (sometimes a different product altogether) and usually with missing parts and totally different to that advertised.

It's impossible to return the item for a refund due to high return shipping costs which often exceed the price paid for the goods.

They operate on newly registered domain names that are closed down after a very short period leaving the customer without any remit thereafter.

This company usually sets up under multiple domain names for each product and use a company name containing the name <Removed> which is in breach of trademarks registered by <Removed> alone. 

Such sites should be monitored closely and banned altogether.

AVOID any purchases with this company and their associated on-line shops.

If the price it too good to be true, it usually is.

<removed> Co Ltd

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

ccjjbb
Contributor
Contributor
You should do, my credit card have now paid me back as PayPal failed to do so when it is clearly fraud.
Login to Me Too

Tacomom
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a phone cover Dec 26 and never received it. Hope I can get my money back
Login to Me Too

gratina1
New Community Member

Hi,

I note in this topic that Facebook had closed this company down.

Well guess what they are back on Facebook and clearly I have been added to the list of people that have been ripped off.

Despite me usually not buying from Facebook traders I thought as the payment was going through PayPal that it would be safe.

What I don't understand is why Facebook allow frauduent companies to advertise on their site.

I will from now on stick to my policy - IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT'S A SCAM.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

JG118
Contributor
Contributor
I also had an issue. I ordered from what seemed to be a product manufactured and mailed from the US. I was told shipping would be 8-14 days. 14 days later I e-mailed them because I hadn’t heard anything. I get a response 2 days later saying “can you wait a few more days, these are made to order... real Leather... etc.” I had already done a dispute with PayPal by this point and asked them to cancel my order because it hadn’t been processed and refund my money. I get an email the next day saying my order was shipped. I was livid, I asked for a refund before they processed my order. On the website it says they will cancel and refund orders if it hadn’t been processed. So then they say they can’t cancel my order because it’s already been shipped. This is after I asked them for a refund before it shipped. I got the shoes yesterday. They smell terrible like chemicals. I can’t even have them in my house, they look nothing like what I ordered, they are plastic and foam and PayPal declined my dispute and won’t let me file another one. At this point this is on PayPal for allowing them to continue to do business with them. DO NOT ORDER from this place!!!
Login to Me Too

Sd1066
Contributor
Contributor
Your situation is the EXACT same as mine. I cancelled BEFORE it was shipped and a full month after I ordered. Then they sent a shipment notice and what I got was not what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Buffy42585
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered something from them over a month ago. I told them I wanted my money back but they just sent me tracking info. I have a feeling I am not going to get what I actually ordered. Unfortunately, it is probably going to get here after my deadline date to escalate it to PayPal. This is the second time I have bought from adds on Facebook and had them turn out to be scams. Facebook should not put adds on mine anymore because I'm just going to assume that it is a scam. Ps. The first one I had disputed to my credit card company because they want you to ship it back, which is going to cost more than the item did and you can't get anyone on the phone at PayPal. It is totally bait and switch!!
Login to Me Too

Budo00

That is also my experience with Paypal and "Napma Network Tech" I wanted to cancel order then they suddenly say they shipped it. I got nothing like what I was thinking I was buying. I ordered UV HEPA filter masks and got rubbish crap. now I can not get the $46.98 refunded and Paypal says I will get refunded once I send the package back to china. the cost? $54 bucks! And I only get the refund once China crap reaches scam artist and they confirm it is returned, undamaged. what a load! It is damaged to begin with !

who can I speak to at Paypal? It is like talking to a robot. I swear to god, I am sending a box of manure to these A holes in china

Login to Me Too

SandyK67
Contributor
Contributor

The only way to get your money back is file a claim with your bank. I always get my money back through the bank. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

If this article helps you please don't forget to give me some Kudos 👍! A big thumbs up in the first post! Thanks! 😀

Login to Me Too

Sd1066
Contributor
Contributor

I too was taken by this company to the tune of $38.00 via a PayPay transaction.  I never received the product so I disputed with PayPal.  The buyer sent a note saying they shipped so PayPal refused to refund my money.  6 weeks later I got something in the mail that was nothing like what I ordered. I am so furious.  DO NOT buy anything from them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.