AVOID YT Network Technology Co Ltd

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Avoid - <removed> Co Ltd

Trading under many names and have recently been closed down by Facebook due to fraudulent transactions. 

This supplier operates under multiple domain names.

They charge for high value goods at a discount price that is too good to be true. Once ordered, the supplier sends the customer a low cost alternative (sometimes a different product altogether) and usually with missing parts and totally different to that advertised.

It's impossible to return the item for a refund due to high return shipping costs which often exceed the price paid for the goods.

They operate on newly registered domain names that are closed down after a very short period leaving the customer without any remit thereafter.

This company usually sets up under multiple domain names for each product and use a company name containing the name <Removed> which is in breach of trademarks registered by <Removed> alone. 

Such sites should be monitored closely and banned altogether.

AVOID any purchases with this company and their associated on-line shops.

If the price it too good to be true, it usually is.

<removed> Co Ltd

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

IsabelMc
New Community Member
I have spent the morning trying to locate this company. Now I know that I should not waste my time like I have wasted my money. Thank you for alerting everyone about this product.
Login to Me Too

TheWend
New Community Member

I bought a “shatterproof”  case for my Samsung 10 and the first time I dropped my phone the car cracked. Tried contacting the seller with no joy so resorted to PayPal Resolution. My dispute case I’d is PP- D-41778144.

Paypal have ‘reviewed the transaction and are denying your claim. We understand the item associated with this case has been altered while in your possession etc etc’

i’m flabbergasted, how could the seller get away with suggesting I altered a phone case!!!!

The ONLY alteration is the ruddy great crack across the “shatterproofl screen.

Shame on you PayPal. How could you support a company who has already been reported as fraudulent?

I Demand justice and a full refund of $19.99 

!

Login to Me Too

Pebbles1073
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered recliners lounge chairs on 20th may still haven't received them took my money now cant find website anywhere
Login to Me Too

ABWoofa

Also avoid Napma Network Technology  Co. Ltd. No confirmation, no invoice, no goods, false email address.

Login to Me Too

Budo00

yes. this is the company name they used to scam me out of $46.98. what can I do about it? Paypal says I have to ship it back to China. the cost is $54 to ship and on an honor system where they refund you after they get the goods? no way! I would be wasting the shipping fee plus the original cost for the fake masks I bought. I was supposed to get UV HEPA filter masks and got JUNK

Login to Me Too

Reneeezzard
Awful awful company. Don't buy from them
Login to Me Too

kikisodhi
Contributor
Contributor
HYH Network Technology Co Ltd is their another name for same fraud
Login to Me Too

GIBBO42
Contributor
Contributor

Via Pay Pal I ordered a Leather Samsung Phone Case from YT Network Technology Co Ltd for nearly $40.00 USD.  I received a very very cheap plastic case with not one similar description and that I could buy in Australia for a couple of dollars.  I sent a dispute to Pay Pal Resolution Centre with pictures of what I ordered and what I received.  After several correspondence between seller and Pay Pal my claim was denied by Pay Pal on their following decision making: "The decision to deny your claim was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not described".  What a joke.  Materially Similar!  Plastic instead of Leather.  Design totally different.  No comparison what so ever.

Well see you never again Pay Pal.  I will now purchase items directly with my Visa Card, and if I do not receive the item I actually purchased I will apply and receive a Charge Back from my Bank.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello GIBBO42,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.