APPEAL PROCESS NOT WORKING

DHOOPER1
New Community Member

Hi.

I have spent a few frustrating days now sending 6 emails to support and they have yet to answer my problem. I raised a complaint about a product I received and Paypal made a decision in favour of the seller. I went to help section and found I could appeal their decision in the resolution centre. I followed the instructions but where I should be able to click "view" and then  click "appeal", there is no appeal button!  I have rephrased my request for help but they keep saying they can not change their decision and if I want to appeal I must go to the resolution centre and click view, then click appeal!! And round and round we go! There is no "appeal" button.

I am losing the will to live and would give up at this point if it wasn't for the fact that I have 3 really shoddy T-shirts that were not cheap and Paypal have decided that because the seller sent me 3 t-shirts, they've fulfilled their obligations. 😞

Any help gratefully accepted!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.