ANYBODY GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY????

Ndtanaka
New Community Member

ANYBODY GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY???? Paypal wouldn't let me use Chinese letters so I googled the Chinese letters and this is what came up Shenzhen Yuemeiju Home Furnishing Co Ltd YUEMEIJUJIA<removed>  I placed an order with them and I want to make sure no one has gotten ripped off by this company, Please let me know if you have, Thank You in advance for your help

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

slsprague85

Sounds like a HUGE scam operation. I got scammed by an Instagram Add. Inflatable bounce house slide/pool for $99, free shipping and guaranteed shipping in 3days. clicked add, redirected to diantongyule . com  site looked legit. I ordered, was given shipping info but status showed item was delivered 5hours prior to my purchase.  tried contacting their customer service but there isn't one, only lets you email not contact number. Started a dispute with paypal and they provided a new/different tracking number which showed the item was delivered 6 hours prior to when I stated the dispute. Email address thru pay pal is <removed>. Pay pal closed my dispute in  favor of the seller because they "proved" the item was delivered. I had to reach out to usps for help and now they're launching an investigation. And I am still fighting with paypal to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

JMF1970
New Community Member

Yep!  I just filed a dispute. The tracking info looked right until it got here. I ordered a side table and got a little rubber skull mask. I am not even sure what it is actually. It's CLEARLY NOT a table!  PAYPAL would be wise to cut off this account immediately.

This company is a TOTAL FRAUD and you are not going to get what you paid for. I can pretty much guarantee that if you haven't already deduced the same fact yourself.  What I am not understanding it WHY Twitter, Google. Facebook etc. can't stop these fraudulent companies from advertising on their sites. I know that they are told and receive complaints. If they can lock contributors accounts I KNOW they have a way of blocking them.

Login to Me Too

nslotmachine
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely not the bedside table I ordered.  I received rubber skull masks also.  I saw it was from China but I knew I did not order them. Glad I looked at your response. PayPal will not refund my money because they show it as shipped.  I tried to explain to them I never received a table because how could it fit inside a mailbox. I am going to copy your information and send another dispute.  Wish me  luck!

Login to Me Too

Yes I did
Login to Me Too

JMF1970
New Community Member

And BTW thanks for posting this. Now that I know Pay Pal doesn't not protect their customers, I am about to call my credit card company and request a charge back now. As well as close PayPal.  You case seems like COMMON sense and if they don't back you they definitely aren't going to back the more insidious cases like mine. They actually sent me SOMETHING .. I see now it's so they can prove delivery info. Although this little rubber mask can't possibly weight what a side table would!! As far as I am concerned PayPal is complicit in the fraud when they ignore common sense cases like your's so I will be reporting that to any agency that will listen as well. 

Login to Me Too

acadiel
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I have a case open right now.  I also have proactively emailed Paypal's customer service to ask them who's responsible for return shipping since they obviously shipped me a small pill box instead of the nightstand that I bought.  I also made sure to include plenty of pictures of the actual ad and what I received in my case, too.  I'm ready for a fight.

Login to Me Too

hiawatha1115
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did also. I received a pill box. I requested a refund, informed by seller to return box. Ripoff Do not buy from this company
Login to Me Too

acadiel
Contributor
Contributor
Directly send PayPal Support an email and tell them what’s going on; upload a picture of the useless item and mention that the vendor is doing this to multiple people, knowing the postage cost to return it is almost as much as you paid. This fixed my issue vs the actual dispute process.
Login to Me Too

Lexington12
New Community Member
YES!!! I ordered two nightstands that charge your phone with a little cooler, that had cool color changing lights, and a Bluetooth speaker. What I received was two like pill boxes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.