AMGT Technology

Doffrey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Stainless Steel Wearable Tool Bracelet ..

It arrived today from Baodan, <removed>, Jinkai District, Zhengzhou City, Henan <removed>CHINA

and is nothing like the one described.

I have no idea on where I can get a refund, apart from sending it back to China.

I am not happy.

Has anyone else had anything to do with this company?

What can I do?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Carmencita1960 and everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that you all received items other than what you ordered. In a situation where the item you receive is Significantly Not As Described, you can open a dispute and escalate it to a claim within 20 days if the seller does not cooperate with a refund. If PayPal directs you to return the item, there is a program that offers reimbursement to offset some of the return shipping costs.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ruth36
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a shame PayPal don’t make this more obvious. I was scammed by AMGT technology too. I got a cheap plastic bracelet instead of the stainless steel multifunction tool I had ordered. PayPal said I could get my money back if I returned the item. When I checked the shipping costs it would have cost me £27.31 to return it which is more than the $23.89 I spent in the first place. Which doesn’t make any sense and I sincerely believe if I had sent it back they would have found some reason to reject it. So because I have not done this PayPal have denied my claim! I will be very careful in future before I buy anything from China. Also I will be reconsidering my use of PayPal, I was using it because I thought it provided some protection but it seems not so what’s the point!
Login to Me Too

Angelika-B1
Contributor
Contributor

I wish, there was a filter, for not to buy from chinese companies. I've been scammed twice now and it's really making me agressive.  

Login to Me Too

Kaycjo
New Community Member

Just received a parcel in the post was not expecting. It's from the Hanan Province of China. Never heard of them. No info or price on how or when or even if I ordered it. The Company name is Zhu Xiaofeng. This is most likely a scam so beware. The product is also of very poor quality and definitely not something I wanted or would order. Trip Advisor has some advice.

Login to Me Too

Quixotry-45
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered an item from them on a Facebook ad. It was a beutiful iris drawing tool. I bought two.

items arrived but was nothing like what was advertized. I asked for a refund and opened two cases on paypal. AMGT technology agrreed to refund me partially. They only refunded me for one order. The other case Paypal closed it THEIR FAVOUR. THEY STILL OW E ME $17 As they agreed to refund me. I spent more than that on shipping costs to send the item back.

They recieved their piece of crap back but now are ignoring me. 

I hope that the wrath of God crashes on them and that their whole company goes bankcrupt as they stole from many people. I am done fighting. 1000 e-mails hundreds of hours and many paypal messages later and I am still not satisfied. Have to forgive and forget and learn from this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.