AMGT Technology

Doffrey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Stainless Steel Wearable Tool Bracelet ..

It arrived today from Baodan, <removed>, Jinkai District, Zhengzhou City, Henan <removed>CHINA

and is nothing like the one described.

I have no idea on where I can get a refund, apart from sending it back to China.

I am not happy.

Has anyone else had anything to do with this company?

What can I do?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Fiona452
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed twice:  The first item was a mop and bucket and I received a pair of rubber gloves( Company - Jinglian Trading Co.). The second item was a dog ball launcher and today I received a tennis ball (Company - Dongguan Shunfa Logisitcs - address contained Baodan).  These scams are global and come with many different company names and many different items.  They all operate from the same address: No 9 Warehouse No 1508 Hanghai East Road, Jingkai District, Zhengzhou City Henan 450016 CHINA!!

It seems they have so many companies and so many products, all selling on Facebook.  I reported the first claim to PayPal and they rejected my claim as the supplier could supply the tracking number even though I did not get what I ordered.  I am now again reporting the second instance of these scammers and hope I get a better result. 

Login to Me Too

Angelika-B1
Contributor
Contributor

I was ordering two Vintage Cosmetic Displays in metal and glass for $35,90 for both parts.

The delivery were two cheap plastic things for wich you wouldn't eben pay a Dollar per piece! On the adress label they have to declare what is inside the package and also they have to declare the price of the whole order. The price of my displays  is $7,5 per piece! I payed $35,90 for both!!!

There's no ability to contact them or send this trash back to were it belongs......

Paypal should take action to save other customers from those tricks.

Login to Me Too

Angelika-B1
Contributor
Contributor

A few days ago the seller offered me, to pay back €16 from the 35,98 I payed for the plastic tiles (which you can buy at Ebay vor €2,48!!!!). I didn't agree and told PayPal, that I want to give it back and want back the whole money I payed. 

Today I was informed by PayPal,  that the complete money is payed back. Thank you PayPal! 🙂

I won't buy from asian sellers any more.

Login to Me Too

Doffrey
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Angelika for your message.  It gives me hope. Did Pay Pal resolve it for you, or did the company do it? The company offered to pay 30% of what I paid and I replied that it was not good enough.  So I will hang in there.  There has to be a stop to this illegal activity.  The Chinese company must be raking in the cash and I will not buy anything else.  Once burned, twice shy.  They are sly **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Angelika-B1
Contributor
Contributor

I also got an offer, to get back 30% after PayPal has been taking action, but I didn't agree. The cheap trash that was delivered is sold at Ebay for €2,48 per piece!

I decided to "poker" and got back the whole money. 

The factory has a Facebook account,  on which I left a bad comment.  No surprise, that  another Facebook member was telling about bis transction with the #$&%#@**$%@ that was same as mine. 

I hope, everyone gets back this money and the scammer can be stopped for ever.

Login to Me Too

Charles-131
I also ordered dog launcher and I got a ball
Login to Me Too

Blez128
New Community Member
I ordered the same item on 29th December but got nothing.
Login to Me Too

Leo113
New Community Member
I ordered a projector for $21. I was sure I would get something low quality, but something... I got a garbage plastic phone stand. On the packaging it said air projector. I got lots of air but no projector. The address is the same as above.
Login to Me Too

Carmencita1960
Contributor
Contributor
In December I ordered a mini projector and what I received was only a plastic tripod with the adjust part broken. I want to receive my projector or a total & complete $ refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.