AIKPRO

Kylie610
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDERED A PRODUCT FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.  IT NEVER ARRIVED.  I CONTACTED PAYPAL 7 TIMES TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEND AND TO GET MY MONEY BACK.  THEY HAVE FINALLY SENT A DENIAL EMAIL BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND THEM TRACKING INFO.  CLEARLY THIS IS NOT HUMALY POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE ORDER NEVER ARRIVED!!! WHAT CAN I DO NOW?  THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Acox1
New Community Member

Exactly the same!! Just got notified pay pal denied my claim!😠😠😠 

Login to Me Too

oreallyporsche
Contributor
Contributor

Me too and Paypal will not help..  Will write a letter to Paypal's state Attorney General because there are 65 pages of complaints against this company and Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Freckles22
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand why PayPal is condoning the behavior. I use PayPal because I assume they weed out companies like this and my payments are secure. Why use them if they let Aikpro and other companies steal from people so blatantly?
Login to Me Too

ABorovsky
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE make sure you call out the multiple fraud complaints when you dispute your claim.  I discovered all of these other threads after my initial dispute and I informed PayPal about it.  They escalated my case and just ruled in my favor.  I get my full refund and don't have to return the garbage I received.

Login to Me Too

oreallyporsche
Contributor
Contributor

I did but no help from PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

Coreymz
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Unbelievable PayPal is allowing them self to be a puppet to these guys. Even with %100 proof PayPal still wanted me to send the item back at least they were paying for the return not me. 

Login to Me Too

CCorcoran
I ordered a power lifting bed backrest for $26.99. Have received 2 watches instead. Would either like the product I ordered or my money back.
Login to Me Too

oreallyporsche
Contributor
Contributor

I filled a complaint against PayPal with the Attorney General of California on line and  shortly thereafter, PayPal refunded my money.  PayPal is in bed with this fraud company.  Anybody that has trouble, file a complaint as I did!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.