AIKPRO

Kylie610
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDERED A PRODUCT FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.  IT NEVER ARRIVED.  I CONTACTED PAYPAL 7 TIMES TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEND AND TO GET MY MONEY BACK.  THEY HAVE FINALLY SENT A DENIAL EMAIL BECAUSE I DIDNT SEND THEM TRACKING INFO.  CLEARLY THIS IS NOT HUMALY POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE ORDER NEVER ARRIVED!!! WHAT CAN I DO NOW?  THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Vvaldezx4
New Community Member
I ordered a picnic table from them in May, never for any kind of shipping information or email with order info, and they were quick to get money right away. A month later I opened a case with PayPal and it was then that they sent a tracking number. It was stuck in China for weeks, then in California, and finally showed it arrived on July 10th. Before this I had emailed the seller several times and they never answered! I never received the foldable picnic table. I did received a shady looking package with a cheap watch the day it shows I received their package. It came from California, but doesn’t show a sender’s name. So weird. What a scam! Thankfully, PayPal refunded me my $26 back.
Login to Me Too

Otttomann
New Community Member

I ordered a picnic table and a 3d Wifi Nail art printer. I received a wristwatch and led nail light 3 months later. Paypal denied my first claim saying i received the item. They clearly did not read my comments reopened the case. 

Login to Me Too

Freckles22
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me! I ordered two of the picnic tables and received cheap wrist watches. They are refusing to refund my money. I Googled the company and found so many complaints just like ours. Always a watch instead of what we ordered. Why does PayPal continue to allow these people to use their payment services??
Login to Me Too

carlafann
Contributor
Contributor
Another complaint of this company. My product never arrived. Instead 2 watches came. This is my 3rd complaint of fraud advertising. I feel PayPal should step in and confess knowing false advertisement and fraud is happening. I will not pay through PayPal ever again. I am out of $200.00++ with these fraudulent advertising. Shame on PayPal for allowing this to continue.
Login to Me Too

Freckles22
Contributor
Contributor
Right?! The reason I’ve always used PayPal is because I thought they banned companies that were caught scamming. I’ve had a false sense of security, I guess. Aikpro has been scamming for quite some time. Why is PayPal not intervening?
Login to Me Too

carlafann
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting on total "3" scooters that I ordered and paid for these products. I take that PayPal is not stepping in to help anybody get my full refund back, or receive my orders.
Login to Me Too

brendap54
So thats where that mysterious watch came fron .
Login to Me Too

Freckles22
Contributor
Contributor
This company scammed me. Sent me two cheap watches instead of two picnic tables. A quick Google search shows them as clearly being a scamming company. I’m so confused about why PayPal is allowing them to use their payment service to repeatedly steal from people. So frustrating.
Login to Me Too

oreallyporsche
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 camping rocking chairs and month and half received 2 cheap chinese wrist watches.  I read comments after ordering, so I took pictures and video of me opening the package.  PayPal still has not resolved the case!!  Why does PayPal allow this company to use them after all the complaints.  This is fraud!!!!  It's only $31 but I will be going after PayPal if they don't give me my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.