ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY LIMITED

Cazjlyn
Contributor
Contributor
So I started selling items on eBay officially in January 2020 it was going great I was making a lot of money within days, which caused Paypal to pay attention to my account and everyone knows about the Coronavirus and pretty much the delay in shipment, and processing orders etc. pretty much it caused a huge delay so Paypal put my account on restriction at first waited three days later and permanently limited my account I wrote them several times and I have not received a response or a reason on why my account was shut down.. Can anybody HELP or went through the same situation and can give me something plz help!!!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is going to die since EBAY will cut ties with it in April 2020. As  a matter of fact, they ban whoever they want. They banned me, they banned thousands of people without any reason at all. PAYPAL is a pravate compate not affiliated with any bank and under no official supervision. They deduc interest from your money and use it in a PONZI scheme. You can only fill a lawsuit action in samll court and ask for damage repairs. Everyone won and received large sums of money.

Login to Me Too

lovelace77
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to contact <removed>...paypal has over 10,000.00 dollars of my money and has banned Me

Login to Me Too

brittharp3
New Community Member
paypal has keept my unemployment over 2000 since sept 2020 and keeps refusing to give my money bk.its been way over 180 days.
Login to Me Too

Andreacausa
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please tell me the email or website or phone number of the lawyer in CA? I need to contact a lawyer about Paypal not allowing me to close my account and forcing me to be in contract with this awful company that I do not want! Also they stole my money without explanation. 

Login to Me Too

keitakonishi
Contributor
Contributor
I'm experiencing the exact same issue since last week. I've talked to 2 unhelpful agents on the phone. Awful and ilegal. Any progress?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.