ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS

anubis75720
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

One day i was going to make a payment on ebay.....thats mainly what i use paypal...and i got a info saying i could not use paypal and to check my account.

This was what i found.....

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

I have no idea what they mean. I alreay write to them...no answer.

Even if i want to close my account it say there is a problem.......

I cant open another one,because i cant use my bank or card cant be accepted!!!!

Means that for me to open a new account, if they dont solve my problem , i need to open another bank account?

I dont know what to do

Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Good day @anubis75720, It is my heavy heart knowing that your account is limited but I am glad that I was able to see your post so I can help you. Please be advised that there are several reasons why your account may be limited. You may want to click the hyperlink to know more and to be guided on how to remove the limitation on your account. https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-account-limited-faq1758?app=searchAutoC...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.