ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS

Alfonsas001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys!

I want ask about closed account for the - 180days!

When paypal close my account i see if you don't have any open case/problem every month you can take small amount from your account. At this moment my account it's closed almost 5 month and i never have in this time some complain or case. And i try take send small amount from my balance and i see red since ( something wrong at this moment try again later ) sou maybe somebady have the same problem and can tell me so answer:)) it's no possible take not all bot just some money or need wait all time 180 days? after 180days i just sing in and send my all balance to my bank or need to do something special:)? Thanks!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alfonsas001 

It's not possible to use the account to send money or withdraw if limited for the 180 days. PayPal will email you when its okay for you to withdraw.

If you want to ask if PayPal can release the money earlier, you can but no guarantees:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Alfonsas001
Contributor
Contributor

okey! Thanks for information!

Sou for me need wait couple weeks and 180days it's finish. And after 180days i just send to my bank account or send to my friend in paypal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.