ACCOUNT LIMITATION WITHOUT REASON PERMANENT

JattRulze
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited about tow months ago. it has 1200 usd. it was closed for no reason while i have all the proofs that is my official account. now they are neither responding to my email nor responding on message. i dont understand how i can get my funds. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Eddy46
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been permanently. I received an e-mail to that effect. On the email it was clearly noted that any balance in the account would be held for 180 days, after which they will email me instructions on how to withdraw my money. I became patient and eventually since there were no complains or issues with the payment the matter was resolved in my favor. The 180 days lapsed, in fact to be precise the issue was resolved in Feb 2020. It has been close to 250 days. I can still access the account and I can't transfer it use the money. All PayPal communications channels have been blocked. So what happens to my money!!!! Is PayPal buying time to steal my money, why would a such corporate company frustrate customers? Are they waiting to be sued to wake up?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.