ACCESS DENIED WHILE ATTEMPTING TO UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

burnedseller
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,  I am a long time Paypal user and I currently have a dispute appeal open.
Earler last week I was able to use www.paypal.com/il/uploaddoc to send supporting documents.
Now they are asking me for more and when I click the "Upload" button, I get this error:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?" on this server.

Reference #18.2425d117.1559955851.12b2b83

I have tried all of the cookie cutter solutions, I have a lot of IT experience, this is not a browser or network issue.
This doesn't work across all browsers, multiple PCs, and Paypal has told me basically I am up the creek and they can't help me.
I am desperately hoping someone has seen this issue before and has a solution as I only have a few days to get them the documents.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@burnedseller 

Do they allow a fax in option. Call customer service back to get a different rep and ask them to enable the upload function for the case in the resolution center:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Anita296
New Community Member
I had the same issue, so frustrating. Call waiting time was 45mins, so raised a complaint using the online email. I needed to provide online tracking details, which sent in another email. But they closed my dispute as slow to review all other related information outside of the resulting centre. The only way to fix it and have by claim reopened was the call explain the situation and get it back opened. Paypal couldn’t explain why that error occurred and it would be escalated! But be prepared to be on the phone for over an hour... the first line of support aren’t able to help you need to speak to the resolution dispute team!! Good luck, it’s very time consuming and frustrating but hope I’m nearly there. Good l Uk!
Login to Me Too

burnedseller
Contributor
Contributor

This case was already closed and it's being reopened for appeal with more supporting documents.
I was able to upload photos during the actual dispute using the "uploaddoc" website from Paypal,
but now that it's in appeal I am not able to access it, and the Resolution center department says they
can't do anything about it.  I am going to try faxing the items tomorrow, hopefully that keeps me on track,

but they really need to fix what ever is causing the website not to work.

Login to Me Too

burnedseller
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to fax the documents in to their office. 
If you have the same problem I suggest getting on it right away and just faxing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.