A temporary limitation has been placed on your account

Jackowsky
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

About a month ago paypal blocked my account and I had to verify my informations AGAIN. For six steps I did 4 (3 of 4 are still "submitted for view"). 5th one is "Confirm Identity" always when i click the button i get message "Confirmation attempt failed. Try again if you're having problems with the confirmation process."(screenshot 1). And the 6th one is "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier", but I can't do this one because all of operations are my private(it is not a sale). I sent 5 messages on "Message centre" (directly to paypal and responding to "Auto-Response") but I received only that "auto-response". What can I do in this case? I don't speak english very well (i'm from other country) so I didn't call to hotline.1.PNG2.PNG

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jackowsky
Contributor
Contributor

Jackowsky
Contributor
Contributor

Jackowsky
Contributor
Contributor

Someone can help me? or i have to wait 6 months like others?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Jackowsky

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a limitation on your account. If you are having troubles confirming your identity, please give our customer service a call. As for the purchase receipt request, we would still need a response from you regarding this concern. If you are unable to provide that information, please type a detailed reasoning as to why you are unable to provide it in a word document, save it as a PDF and then upload it through the "Resolve" link. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.