A M G T TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - SCAMMERS

nathandobbins
New Community Member

- SCAM

i ordered from these **bleep** 4th December 2019. Still no item, 17th January 2020. 

Paypal still let them keep the payment  \ Money because they apparently have shipped 10th January 2020. Something smells wrong. Paypal won't even complete my phone call and not have been on Hold for 28 minutes.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Susan107
Contributor
Contributor
I placed my order on April 3rd, paid for rushed shipping. June 2nd, no product, no refund, no help from PayPal, no useable tracking number and same auto email reply to be patient. PayPal is not backing up their promises with getting rid of these companies. Bye bye PayPal
Login to Me Too

Stuzmuse
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the neck cradle in April. It’s now mid June and no word.
Login to Me Too

AlaskaPaddler
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a set of corner shower shelves from the company’s internet advertisement.  It took over two months for the product to arrive. It is nothing like the snap up shelf advertised.  They are two flimsy plastic shelves that costs over $41 with no way to mount them.  

I feel like a fell for the Sea Monkey or X-Ray glasses ad from a comic book.  Complete rip off. I filed a complaint with Pay Pay, but I’m not expecting much.  

Login to Me Too

Adabjones
Contributor
Contributor
Finally, after multiple contact attempts and a dispute filed through PayPal I got my shelves almost 4 months later!!! They are not even close to what was advertised! I am beyond disappointed in PayPal and the situation, but I guess I also fell for the Sea Monkeys.
Login to Me Too

Mgomola
I placed my order april 9 2020 on june 27th i filed my claim with PayPal item not recived rhere was no tracking then once i filed my claim all of a sudden the shipped on june 27th i finally recived my product after multiple emails back and forth where the clamied it should arrive in four to five days it showed up on the 27th of july and it is totally garbage. I so mad that i paid through paypal and still got **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

bbreneman33
Contributor
Contributor

I am the latest victim. PayPal has lost another client. This company also goes under Feray Technologies.

Bought some make up from them - contacted subsequent day; all my requests for refund are met with robotic "this is your number..." Most aggravating.

Pay pal should remove this merchant from their base immediately. 78 complaints is very poor business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.