A M G T TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - SCAMMERS

nathandobbins
New Community Member

- SCAM

i ordered from these **bleep** 4th December 2019. Still no item, 17th January 2020. 

Paypal still let them keep the payment  \ Money because they apparently have shipped 10th January 2020. Something smells wrong. Paypal won't even complete my phone call and not have been on Hold for 28 minutes.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

The company name alone tells me it’s a Chinacompany registered in Hong Kong.

File a dispute. Under item not as described. Not item not received as they’ll just give PayPal a fake delivery statement.

Just don’t buy anything that seems too good to be true ..

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

JamesJLeigh

Re: A M G T TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - SCAMMERS

I'm dealing with the same issue with this so called company.  I ordered 2 "multi functional car seat organizers".

they we're about $15.99 a piece because of a "special 50% off last day promotion".

I also paid an extra $10 bucks for rushed shipping and processing to get it within a week. Total was $41.97 USD

The product never came. The rushed 1 week shipment never happened either, because they claim my product was delivered on Jan 3rd 2020.

I ordered it around late October, it wasn't even placed into the system until Dec 12th.  Late October to Jan 3rd is "RUSH processing"???

TOTAL SCAM!!!

What a scam. I'm not rich and don't speak Chinese so it's not like I can track these scammers down and beat down their door to get my money back.

PayPal is reviewing my status(escalated to a claim Jan 27). I'll report back with what happens.

Login to Me Too

dnyoung607
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, thought I was ordering from Home Goods. Apparently hacked by AMGT...and Pay Pal did nothing about this!!! 

Login to Me Too

dstastny

I had the same issue.  I ordered a couple Force FX Lightsabers. The product can no longer be found on the sellers website, but I have receipt with product description. I received two cheap dollar store lightsabers made in China. I paid for expedited 7-12 day shipping. Product did not arrive for 26 days and only after I followed up on it. This is a blatant scam. Filed dispute with PayPal and the sellers tried to offer me a 20% refund. Also tried to scare me with high return shipping costs and a reminder that if the product did not arrive to the right parcel (which they almost certainly would ensure happens) that I wouldn't receive a refund). It's a joke. Escalated the claim to PayPal, we'll see how it turns out. 

Login to Me Too

JamesJLeigh

Re: A M G T TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - SCAMMERS

I'm dealing with the same issue with this so called company.  I ordered 2 "multi functional car seat organizers".

they we're about $15.99 a piece because of a "special 50% off last day promotion".

I also paid an extra $10 bucks for rushed shipping and processing to get it within a week. Total was $41.97 USD

The product never came. The rushed 1 week shipment never happened either, because they claim my product was delivered on Jan 3rd 2020.

I ordered it around late October, it wasn't even placed into the system until Dec 12th.  Late October to Jan 3rd is "RUSH processing"???

TOTAL SCAM!!!

What a scam. I'm not rich and don't speak Chinese so it's not like I can track these scammers down and beat down their door to get my money back.

PayPal is reviewing my status(escalated to a claim Jan 27). I'll report back with what happens.

Login to Me Too

JPP2
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam company and PayPal is protecting them. They sold me a dog harness purported to be a brand name(PugLife). They used a cloned site, showed all of that products advertising. After I bought the item I saw it was not the LA company but a warehouse in China. It took 31 days to arrive. It came in an envelope without an invoice. It was a nameless brand knock off. I used it because there was no info on returning. It broke after 11 days. Through PayPal I worked with the seller for weeks, the seller offered me $3 back, $6,etc until $16. Otherwise they said I must return the item—ANDit would cost me more than my original $27 purchase to return it. Sent the dispute to Paypal. Forwarded the cloned site link, etc. Result—in less than 24 hours the resolution was to send the item back to the seller and then The seller would give me a refund. Really? The crook would refund my money after I’ve spent more money? And the best part—after I paid for shipping originally and waited 31 days—the resolution was that the package MUST arrive in China in 7 days...? That would require primo delivery for more than the purchase price. And during a Coronavirus quarantine in NYC. PayPal is useless. I suggest you all remove any bank accounts and revert to credit cards. At least you might have some protection b
Login to Me Too

K-I-R-B-Y
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting with this company and PayPal for 2 weeks now after receiving a dollar store necklace instead of a heavy-duty dog collar and PayPal doesn't seem in the slight bit interested I started a claim and PayPal now want me to return the goods to a Chinese address which I can't even track So probably doesn't exist.

When I asked Paypal if they were serious and if they were planning on letting these scammers continue to use their platform with the evidence of this page and many others about this company they just said to return the item.

It seems PayPal is on the seller's side guys so I'm deleting my account after transferring my money back to my bank and plan on using my card in future because that way I will at least have a better chance at getting my money back than dealing with these morons.

Login to Me Too

BSTECH
Contributor
Contributor

its beyond a joke, I dont understand the logic of paypal at all. 

to be honest im in the same boat as you thinking of leaving the platform as their protection is a complete myth. so many people here saying they have been scammed, too many items not delivered the list goes on. 

but yet it you open a dispute

DENIED!

this is regardless if you have proof!!!

Login to Me Too

K-I-R-B-Y
Contributor
Contributor

I used them words exactly to PayPal it's beyond a joke and they've made it pretty clear they don't care look at all the complaints about the same company on their own website. that should be proof enough. I posted the links to 2 forums I found on here and the link to the website they scammed me off but they still don't want to help

Safe to say we ain't getting our money back and Paypal will continue to help them become Richer by allowing them to scam many others

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.