9uppa

smingo7767
New Community Member

I ordered a product from 9uppa...it's been a month no package.

I received a response from 9uppa   

"We are writing to you regarding your 1 order(s) on Smart Swab Spiral Ear Cleaner (#9UP30668), placed with us on 1/23/2019. We know that you are keen in receiving the product. However with Chinese New Year coming ahead, we are sorry to let you know that there will be a shipping delay. We are trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble, and hope you can understand".

As a mark of apology we would like to offer you a 20% discount to you on your next purchase order with us.

Whenever you place your next order with our company, you can avail this discount on the final bill value.

To ensure that this crisis does not take place on important dates, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us. 

Yours Sincerely,

Stella <removed>,

Customer Service Manager,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smingo7767

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smingo7767

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lasota
Contributor
Contributor

I just made a mistake and bought products from this website: https://9uppa.com
Does anybody received their money back? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lasota 

To open a dispute:

Note:

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stebesplace
New Community Member

I've had to submit a dispute and escalated it to PP. This website is a known scam at this point, and sadly, there are SEVERAL more websites that look suspiciously like this. So it's a scam operation cloning websites around. 

Login to Me Too

PantherG
New Community Member

How does this company get away with this?

I didn’t actually complete my order when I saw how much the postage was - but they still put it through.

And, like everyone else, it has not arrived.

Login to Me Too

birthmarc
New Community Member

Exactly the same happened to me.  I have emailed 4 times with zero response.  I cannot believe this b.s.

Login to Me Too

HA7-
New Community Member

EXACT same thing happened to me too and I am beyond frustrated with the time wasted trying to get PayPal to help.

Login to Me Too

Piglova2002
New Community Member
I ordered my products on January 29. Received tracking # on 2/2/2019. On 2/12/2019, I got the exact same email that you posted about the Chinese New Year. It is 4/19/2019 and still NO items. I have also sent numerous messages and NO response. Fake fake fake!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.