99BILL*JINHUISHENG|SHENZHEN|CN

Willesly18
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for an eletric massage table on Instagram. The ad sponsored by Khlukas Sierra Comfort; Oct 29. Does anyone know how to contact this merchant? I have not receive an confirmation of shipping. Help

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Willesly18

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and the email address should be on there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cakeinterrupted
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scammer. You should open a dispute to get your money back. I also purchased pet products from an instagram ad to the value of about $30 - my credit card was charged $140 and no confirmation or goods received. I cancelled my card and have opened a dispute. Details are 99Bill*jinhuisheng Shenzhen Cny

Login to Me Too

Willesly18
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I did get my money back immediately.
Login to Me Too

laraman
Contributor
Contributor

@Willesly18 wrote:

I paid for an eletric massage table on Instagram. The ad sponsored by Khlukas Sierra Comfort; Oct 29. Does anyone know how to contact this merchant? I have not receive an confirmation of shipping. Help

I paid for a variety of dog products 31st Oct, 2018 and have not received confirmation or shipping information. how do I contact this company or open a dispute.

Login to Me Too

cakeinterrupted
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scammer. You will need to open a dispute with your bank in order to get your money back and cancel your credit card.
Login to Me Too

Marieneo
New Community Member
Hello, did you find number or how to communicate with the company of the famous table in question that we have not received? for my part, I checked on the internet and I found nothing. as if the company no longer exists. if you have any details can you give me, if possible, what you have found? Thank you very much in advance. live a wonderful day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.