90- Day hold

Cutiee_rojas
Contributor
Contributor

In May Paypal stated I am no longer allowed to use them. They stated that my account was alarming the to the amount I was receiving in the beginning then the amount increasing . I started using my account for all that I did, my sweets business,candy tables ANYTHING. Paypal also informed me they're going to freeze my account with my money ! I just got let go from work, my uncle sent money for some candy table(s) party planning etc along with some birthday cash? I NEED that money and they're saying it must be held for 90 days.. is there any way to receive my money a few days earlier?? I'm beyond stressed and need my money!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cutiee_rojas 

Sadly not.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

However no harm in asking, there are sometimes exceptions.....

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

are you 18 or older?

Have you ever open an account which is closed by Paypal for underage or otjer reasons?

Login to Me Too

Cutiee_rojas
Contributor
Contributor
I am over 18. They closed my account because of the amount that was sent to me, they stated it was "alarming" to thrm
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.