£500 auto-deducted by the Pre-approved Payment

Vergil123
Contributor
Contributor

Two weeks ago, I returned a book on eBay but accidentally activated the Pre-approved payment on PayPal when paying the postage(if I remembered it correctly) and then on 13,19~20/11/2019, the Pre-approved Payment automatically made several payments to several merchants, around £500 in total. So I am writing down the question here to ask about what I need to do to get a refund since I do not need any of the product(s) or service(s) sold on your platform.

I am contacting some of these merchants whose contact information can be found in the transaction details for a refund but others cannot be reached due to the lack of enough information.

If any of you who are reading this post knows the procedure to get a refund, please leave a message below.

Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vergil123 

For those merchants that lack information, and you paid with credit card, dispute those transaction through your card issuer, or your bank if paid with bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.