4K Laser Projector for $99.99

blignae
Contributor
Contributor

I saw this on a website called fashionbess and knew it was to good to be true. Anyway I bought it via paypal. It appeared that the payment went through to Royput Technology Co.Ltd. Affiliated to Wodelike.com

I believe this to be a scam but I thought I would give it a go anyway. Anyone had any dealings with this company before?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

BD7777
Contributor
Contributor

I have done the same, simply because the payment is made through Paypal and I have the guarantee of the refund.

I will wait a prudent time and if you do not send me the product, I will claim the return

Login to Me Too

BluePig
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same and paid the faster freight.  Today I received from China a baseball.  I saw recently on TV they send you something even if its fraud..maybe the baseball?

If you check the site and the email, they are NOT involved with the projector..Not good

Login to Me Too

-Ko33
Contributor
Contributor
Ook ik zit nog op deze projector te wachten. Ik heb ze gemaild en kreeg een order nummer dat helemaal niet werkt op hun site!! Weer een mail gestuurd en een contactformulier! Ik houd jullie op de hoogte.
Login to Me Too

ashishom
Contributor
Contributor
November 8, 2019
Roy put Technology Co., Ltd.
-negative $99.95
Payment Processed already on NOV 08, 2019 AND ITS BEEN over 1 and half months yet I not received any product so it clearly seems like its SCAM and I think everyone needs to pull back their order asap before too late.

Thanks
Ashish Parikh
Canada
Login to Me Too

AbdulRG
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Was anyone able to retrieve their money?
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@AbdulRG @blignae @ashishom @-Ko33 @BluePig 

Yep. 

If you dispute item not received, seller will provide a waybill which the PayPal bots will accept and close case.

If you dispute item received not as described, seller will offer refund half and will demand item to be returned with tracking by a certain date. You’ll try with your usual courier companies and see that the charges outweigh the cost of your loss.

Solution: Send by certified or registered mail with tracking. 

Seller will drag refunds for months. PayPal bots respond with automated responses with multiple addresses. 

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

JJ124
New Community Member
I did not get money back from them or seller. I returned paggage and sent tracking code to PayPal and still I have not got my money back.
Login to Me Too

megajustice
New Community Member

I called PayPal, they said they would to a "one time" 50% credit. I said no, it's a verified seller. I sent the piece of plastic back via certified mail to Hong Kong. They consistently responded from the same email but then said to send to the plastic to China. 

Today, PayPal finally listened "Because we were unable to obtain additional information from Royput Technology Co., Ltd. regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of $99.95 USD. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. "

Keep trying guys, I have no idea how they are an approved seller and shame on us for falling for this. I knew when I purchased, it was shady but I must say, they did their marketing well. If they processed a 1000 orders, they easily made off with 50K for just being thieves and making hundreds of us jump through unnecessary hoops. 

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order.

Sorry for the inconvenience! You can also return our products and we will re-ship
This is our shipping address:
Full name: Lee
 <Removed>
If you indicate that we have received the goods, please contact us!
Thanks for your understanding

Thank you

best wishes"

Screenshot 2020-01-27 08.22.41.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.