3355 usd transfer to paypal account

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi team, My paypal accout is permanently limited over 180 day . My paypal balance 3355$ auto deduct to paypal account without any mail or any intimation . Why paypal deduct my all balance amount. This time i am hopeless i can't understand what i can do. i request to everyone please resolve this wating your response thanks
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi anyone please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gauravsinghsmit 

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_IN#restricted

If you are a seller and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 USD (or other currency equivalent) per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing PayPal balance in any PayPal account you control.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Dear advisor, This is very critical situation as a seller . This is my first time online sale experience i realy don't know what happen in my paypal account i am ebay seller and paypal permanently limited my account afer six months paypal deduct my all amount. Its totally loss for me i don't know what i can do please help me to release my 3355 usd its a humble request to you thankyou so much
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Adviser, I really don't know PayPal policy. I am not doing any wrong activity request to you please advise me how i get my money 3355 usd its a big amount for me please advise me thanks
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Dear team, Please help me to release my amount
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Please help to resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Dear adviser, Please help me to release my amount i am new paypal users i realy don't no paypal policy. If i am against paypal policy so why paypal send me not a single intimation or suggestion. I hope you are understanding what i am saying . Please help me
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi team, Please help me to resolve this thanks
Login to Me Too

Gauravsinghsmit
Contributor
Contributor
Dear adviser, Please help to release my amount. Wating your response thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.