3-Way Double Side Should Bag - Black (Qty 2) at $51.94 USD -

caroloreilly
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO.  This is Carol <removed> I have not received my order as above.  I've paid by PayPal on 23 July 2019 to Storm Media Limited - Total $55.33 USD.

Transaction ID 6YC91202393776845P - WOULD YOU KINDLY CHECK IF THE ABOVE ORDER BEEN POSTED ? 

INVOICE ID:   C8054023290914

Date:  10 August 2019

Carol <removed>

<removed>

MOBILE:<removed>text please

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@caroloreilly 

Please remove personal information as this is a public forum.

Orders from Storm Media are coming from HK or China so it will take a while (4-6 weeks). If you bought it from the US website, who knows, they may have to import it to the US from HK or China and then send it on to AU.

Note that you have 180 days from date of payment to file an Item Not Received dispute.

To file a dispute, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

caroloreilly
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I understand that it will take longer to deliver my order within 160 days.

If there is any problem I shall write again.

Carol <removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, caroloreilly. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received what you purchased from Storm Media. I hope the following information is helpful.

To communicate with Storm Media, please visit the website you used to complete your purchase and look for contact information there. Messages posted in the PayPal Community Forum will not reach merchants, so they won't know there's a problem based on messages posted here.

However, there is a way you can contact a merchant through your PayPal account and ask them to communicate with you. To do that, please submit a dispute to PayPal. This must be done within 180 days of the date of the original purchase. Messages you send via a dispute will be forwarded to a merchant, and they will be able to post replies.

If a merchant does not respond to you via a dispute or if a merchant does not resolve your concern satisfactorily, you may escalate a dispute to a claim (within 20 days) and PayPal will investigate to see if it's possible to provide you with a refund.

Please check out https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/i-did-not-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it-is-differen... to see more information on how the dispute and claim process works.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

caroloreilly
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I still haven’t received my order yet. Please let me know when they posted it to me on what date? Hope to hear from you ? Carol
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @caroloreilly

I apologize for any confusion. PayPal would only be able to provide shipping details if the merchant adds this to the transaction details. If they do so, you will receive an email notification. If the merchant doesn't provide this information to PayPal, we wouldn't have the information to provide to you. 

Please keep in mind you have up to 180 days to file a dispute with PayPal if you don't receive your item or the item you received isn't as described. Should you need to file a dispute you can do so through the Resolution Center in the PayPal account.

Here's additional information on how to open a dispute

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.