2unauthorized charges "We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction"

awake7331
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I logged in to my paypal too see 2 unauthorized charges that are pending from "epoch customer service" Never heard of the company or had any customer service ever. When i try to dispute it. They say "We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction". I don't know what to do. I contacted epoch and they don't respond. When i looked them up many people say they are scamming. HELP ME PLEASE.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @awake7331,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you are not able to file a case on this transaction on your own. What kind of case are you attempting to file? Generally, Epoch payments are part of a billing agreement. Did you cancel any billing agreements associated with this service? 

Here is how to cancel a billing agreement: https://www.paypal.com/ms/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-billing-agreement-faq2254

Please note that if you dispute the payment, Epoch may permanently cancel your account and any services or products they have rendered. It would be best to contact Epoch directly for assistance to prevent this. However, if you do believe this transaction to be unauthorized, you can contact PayPal customer service for assistance with disputing the payment. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.