2ND CLAIM REJECTED BY PAYPAL. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS USING THESE AS A PAYMENT METHOD

spidercallum
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on Sunday Evening and found out the product would not be suitable, I emailed he company Got, Get, Gotten well within their 24 hour cancellation period but didn't receive any acknowledgement.  I carried on chasing this up through the day.  I eventually received  a response to my initial email advising not to worry my order was current being packed!!  I responded again and when I received no response I lodged a complaint with Paypal, my problem was not list so had to mark the complaint as fraudulent activity.

How is my money covered.  I cancelled the product and request monies to be returned to my account and the company is ignoring my emails, and now Pay pal have refused my claim.

Twice I have had issues with payment made through paypal and Twice my claims have been refused.

i always thought if you had issues with a purchase made through Paypal you were covered.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

From the information you provided it sounds like your claim was denied as you were claiming to have not made the payment which was the incorrect claim type. Furthermore, if you managed to open the correct claim it would also be denied due to invalid reasons (you changed your mind). Our claims process does not cover buyers remorse.

-David R

Login to Me Too

spidercallum
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. The only option button to click on close to my complaint was the fraudulent one, this is because I do think the company are not as they same based on the information given in my previous post.  Therefore if I don't receive my product which I feel is highly likely. Will Paypal assist me then.

kind regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

If you did not receive the goods you need to open a claim for non receipt, however as you already opened an incorrect case it wont be possible for you to do it therefore you will need to reach out to our customer service for assistance. The number can be located under the Help/Contact tab or you can reach out on Facebook or Twitter. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.