2.86 Inch 4G Smart Watch Phone Call Android 7.1 5MP Camera 32GB For Android iOS

midnite900
Contributor
Contributor

the seller wants to give me $10.00 for this watch and I which I paid for this amount $160.04 .

He is crazy but you know what I am keeping it this watch because he wants to give $10.00 for refund which I am not going to do that because I am 

that not stupid enough to do that and you have my number just call me please sir .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @midnite900 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19). Based on my own understanding seller is offering you a refund of  $10.00 for a watch that you ordered amounting to $160.04 , am i right?  I understand your frustration on this, if this has happen to me i may feel the same way.  My question is have you already file a dispute against this merchant?  If No, then this link might help you filing a dispute as you are entitled for a Buyers Protection here in PayPal https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8... or if you wish to get of hold of a customer service representative you may do so.  I know that you'll be asking as to how would i get hold of a customer service representative since phone lines are not an available options right now. Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account.  Once you get hold of a customer service representative advise them that you are going to file a case against this merchant.  Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.