180 days

whatatas12
Contributor
Contributor

Browse categories SKIP TO MAIN CONTENTSKIP TO SEARCH Summary whatatas12 New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines 180 days left SOLVED Go to solution Related articles in the PayPal Help Center All about disputes Show Related Help Articles Anisssa11 Anisssa11 Contributor Contributor ‎Apr-19-2018 02:19 AM 180 days left 180 days have passed since i got limited,and there are mail from u guys in my inbox ." Dear ANISHA , Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. Sincerely, The PayPal Team

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@whatatas12 

ok ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

whatatas12
Contributor
Contributor
You can no longer use PayPal At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds. Reference ID: PP-007-739-927-028 please help me how to withdraw my money in my account. Was
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@whatatas12 

You can withdraw to any linked card or bank account (as long as its been confirmed) in your country.

If for any reason you are unable to then you would need to contact customer services.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.