180 days, zero help!!

Lunzalu_K
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal "limited" my account in August 2019 for reasons they couldn't explain to me. I was told to wait for 180 days. It's now April 2020 and still zero help! What's even frustrating is how difficult it is to get assistance from their customer service. Depressing even more at this crisis time when money is crucial.
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Lunzalu_K
Contributor
Contributor
@Sidney08 , I totally understand that. However, you (PayPal) should also consider us. All I wanted is to be allowed to add a Kenyan bank account so that I can withdraw my money. It's actually stressful when PayPal insists that I have to travel to US and open a US bank account for me to access my money. Let a lone the fact that it's impossible to travel with the current crisis, it's quite expensive for me to do so for the sake of a bank account. I would really do with help to either be allowed to add a Kenyan account or withdraw via Mpesa.
Login to Me Too

jaycburn
Contributor
Contributor

@Sidney08 I appreciate your help, however, I have phoned your Customer Service team 4 times in the past 3 weeks and each time been told they have escalated my ticket and the team will be back in touch. I'm still waiting, and it's gotten to the point I am going to have to let staff go because your Risk team won't release my funds. 

I've sent emails, called regularly and done everything I can since January to get this resolved, and I still don't have the money my business and staff need. I will be forced to take legal action unless someone gets in touch with me immediately about this! Please help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.