180 days limitation has ended

Louise871
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone can some one help me please . My account was limited on the 21st January 2020 I was told it will be limited for 180 days then I would receive email to access my funds after 180 days. It is now past the 180 days on the 21st July 2020. I have tried to contact through messages and emails facebook I'm still getting no answer it fills like I'm being given the run around I'm getting really angry with it now .what else can I do . The money is for a mobile phone I purchased through music magpie it's my refund I have contacted music magpie they carnt do anything has the payment didn't fail with PayPal it's showing in my account since 2ND July. Now pay pal is saying I can no longer use there service anymore I have tried to send ID call message email and facebook still nothing. If I'm not allowed to use there services anymore how can they withhold my money why carnt it be sent back to music magpie has failed. Any ideas anyone

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

ted09
Contributor
Contributor

For me, all of my funds are confiscated.

Login to Me Too

Jayb1rd707
Contributor
Contributor
So they actually emailed you and told you your funds are available for withdrawal and then emailed you again and said they will not be releasing your money at all? They have 600 dollars of my money and they emailed me to tell me I can withdrawal my money now but I cant link my bank account still, and on top of that it says there is a problem with my address too so cant request a check by mail either. God help us all..
Login to Me Too

anncia
Contributor
Contributor

The insensitivity of paypal as a FinTech Brand: which is supposed to uphold accountability and transparency as a mantra keeping taking us on an endless merry-go-round. I have $1,200 that has been stuck in my account for 158 days now, what do i need to do before day 180 to access my funds.

If they didn't allow you add your bank account, how do you expect to move your funds once the restriction is removed.

Login to Me Too

Bposalesindia
New Community Member
I haven't recieved yet the withdrawal for payment that was sent to me on 26th Feb 2020. Why is there no response at all. I was told that I will be paid 180 days later and now it's been much much more than that.
Login to Me Too

Jordanoakleyell
Contributor
Contributor
Did you end up getting it ?
Login to Me Too

fgloss11

How can we Sue PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.