180 days later- I can't access my PayPal Balance Funds after my account was Permanently Limited

Manjuvr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have a PayPal account that was unexpectedly and for no apparent reason "permanently limited" on November 18, 2019 with the message "You can no longer use PayPal". There was no other information. I was just using m y account to fundraise for a library project- not anything shady. No explanation was provided to me at any point in time. I don't care about restoring my account, I just simply would like to get my money back that was being held as was promised in the email. The email I received from PayPal stated that money in my PayPal balance would be held for 180 days after which PayPal would contact me. Some 188 days have passed since and I am really nervous about not having been contacted yet. I tried to reach out using the chat function... due to COVID-19 all call centers are closed.... ideally I would like to contact via email..... 
I have $500 in my account which I need to access NOW, especially in this difficult financial period. 
If you have any information on what I can do or how I can get through to PayPal, please leave me a message.
Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.