180 days and can't withdraw

Oceanblue18
Contributor
Contributor

So long story short, PayPal parted ways with me after me not realising what I did wrong. They kept the money and I received an email to let me know I can release the funds but now that I try it keeps coming up with an error message. It suggests I go to the resolution centre to fix this, but here's the funny thing. my account is permanently limited so I can't resolve it lol. I've emailed PayPal and they haven't gotten back. They keep repeating the same message over and over again. 

Any help would be appreciated. such a hassle 😕

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Oceanblue18,

This sounds frustrating. If you received an email to say your funds are now available for withdrawal then you should have access to them. Make sure the bank you are trying to use to withdraw is a current bank account and not a virtual online one. Also you need to do this through the 'withdrawal' button and not by attempting to 'Send' the funds anywhere. Lastly, please make sure you are logging in from a secure network and not using any sort of service that hides your location. 

Hope this helps.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Oceanblue18
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I've tried the withdrawal way and still nothing. I even tried to add a new bank account and still nothing. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.