180 day hold

cherrytreewalk2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal put my account on 180 day hold does anyone know how to find out how many days a left
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cherrytreewalk2 

It starts around or the day you received the email that you can no longer use PayPal. Once you find that email and the date you received it, add 6 months to it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

cherrytreewalk2
Contributor
Contributor
it says the money is available but asking for Id which I have uploaded but prove of the purchase goods I sold which i sold has it was over 9 months ago
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @cherrytreewalk2. I'm sorry to hear there's been any difficulty withdrawing money from your PayPal account. If you received a notification saying money in the balance is available to be withdrawn, there shouldn't be additional steps you need to complete.

In general, it should be possible to use a bank or card that's linked to your account (or link a new bank or card, if needed) and initiate a withdrawal. It sounds as though you may be looking at the Resolution Center, and it's still showing steps to resolve a limitation. However, anything in the Resolution Center wouldn't apply if the 180 day period (or more) has passed.

Please log on to your account via the website (don't use the app in this situation), navigate to the Summary Page (click Summary at the top of the page) and then click Transfer. If that doesn't work, I recommend contacting Customer Service for more assistance.

To see the phone number for the center that services your region, please log on, click Contact at the bottom of the page, and then click Call Us. You may also send a Private Message via Facebook Messenger or a Direct Message via Twitter. Send a DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.