180 day hold anyone?

honeslite
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had 180 day hold from paypal recently it seemed odd all my funds were available then immediately held for no reason as soon as my funds became available and magically on a weekend when they do not work in that office. My biggest worry is that "Any PayPal balance you hold represents an unsecured claim against PayPal and, except as provided below, is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)." "PayPal combines your PayPal balance with the PayPal balances of other PayPal customers and invests those funds in liquid investments in accordance with state money transmitter laws. PayPal owns the interest or other earnings on these investments." i think this is the reason for the limitation and no response by email or phone they are literally ignoring me USD $528.26 available same day of the limitation is extremely odd, Definitely making a nice youtube video spread the word since Venmo and xoom are the same also and hold the money as well whenever someone uses the service. There has to be some laws or lawsuit in progress because this is just ridiculous and absurd that i get no response from paypal, its like they expect you too forget that money through out the 180 days and probably even after they will still hold your money....   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.