180 Days Since Account Suspension

GHals
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, My account was permanently suspended/limited over 180 days ago. I was never given a reason and only used it to sell some things on EBay. Anyways, I received an email saying I am able to withdrawal the funds that were in my account finally. The issue is, I no longer use the bank account listed on my account. I tried to switch my banking information, and add a credit/debit card and it’s not allowing me to do so. I called PayPal and eventually the automated service told me to use the resolution centre and hung up on me. I’ve also sent 3 messages over the past 2 weeks to try and figure out how I can get my money out. No ones responding and it’s getting a little irritating. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GHals 

Don't think you can add funding sources after a limitation so your options are asking c.s. to add a card for you so that you can withdraw the funds OR asking them to send you a cheque in the post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.