180 Day Hold, 1 year later still cant withdraw

GlobalPC
New Community Member

Ive been trying to withdraw the remaining money in my account for some time now. Have spoke with at least 6 paypal reps who say to wait 72 hours and ill be able to update my bank account and withdraw. Still receiving an error when trying to withdraw stating: We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again later.

And no matter how many times I raise a complain via resolution centre or by phone I get the blanket response:

We’re following up on your complaint regarding your experience using PayPal. At PayPal we treat expressions of dissatisfaction from our customers as complaints. 
We trust the actions we’ve taken have addressed your complaint to your satisfaction and that you’ve accepted the outcome.  
If you’re dissatisfied with how we addressed your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date of this letter.

Have received this 6 times in as little as 3 days now. What can I do to get my money back..?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

timmyboy018
New Community Member

try waiting 72 hours and withdrawing a small amount (Less than $100). If the withdrawal is successful,  Wait for another 24 hours and then withdraw less than $100 again. Do this every day until balance is empty. hope it works

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.