17” real life like baby doll got scammed

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Has anyone actually received a full refund after being   scammed into buying one of these Dolls ?

i had to send the worthless toy extremely poor quality  doll back at my own cost a 1/3 of the price Of the item and was told once the seller received the item I would get a full refund,  well the resolution date just keeps being put forward, it’s been over 2 weeks now I don’t think  they are going to pay out 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

juecc1
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for a refund had to send the doll back to Shenzhen china when there was a uk return address on the parcel. parcel couldnt be delivered because no one there to sign so dont no if the address they gave was nothing to do with the seller, now waiting for paypal to get back to me doll cost 38.98 usd then i had to pay £11.10 to return it 

Login to Me Too

Shazzs00
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get my money back from PayPal since 7-Aug-20. PayPal to me to send the cheap plastic 7” doll I received back which cost me another £12 and has now been received and I’m still waiting for PayPal to give a decision and my money back... so I rang my bank to see if they can get my money back. They have given me a link to to send all my information of this Scam so I hope they will give me my money back as I can’t see PayPal doing it after reading other people’s posts on this company. So try your bank or credit card company. Good Luck 🤞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.