15 days ago I purchased from a site and have received only a confirmation # of order

Raw00473
New Community Member

Zwajcommall is the site and as of March 1 st. I still have no shipping info or even any notice of shipping. On Feb 14 th I purchased from site above and quickly received a order confirmation number . . I read reviews about the site after the purchase and they all said it was a scam site. 
there was no choice of shipping or any thing that said how or when it would be shipped. 
the only info the site gave was shipping was free if I spent over $40.00 . It did say however “ we strive to process orders in 5 to  7 business days.

dose anyone know about this site and if so did you receive your order?if so , how long did it take?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raw00473 

Without even looking it sounds like one of these, check and see?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raw00473 

1. Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
  2. Click "Report a problem" 
  3. Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.