1 mistake shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

SheLovsJay
New Community Member
I’ll make this quick. Okay I had 2 buyers you were willing to pay but since I didn’t have what I need to send the product I refunded their money. A day later, I go into my account I’m already being on an account limit. So I waited a couple hours later to log back in. Still says the same things, so I went to confirm my identity. When put in my license I accidentally clicked on a box stating that the address on the ID is the same as the account. I didn’t mean to press it. My other issue is my licenses is expired. Don’t even ask if I have anymore ID’s bc I don’t they’re expired all of them. Don’t tell me to call up your agents they are so slow and they are not helpful. Why is it I have to wait half a year to get my **bleep**ing money back?! With the funds that I have there I’m suppose to receive it immediately. You can check my activity everything has been done right. You see PayPal eventually you guys will be stopped. And when the time comes I’ll be so **bleep**ing glad. Out of all the banks you guys do whatever the **bleep** you guys want. Just know I my money shouldn’t be played with!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.