İssues with raising dispute

tarik7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i placed an order on March on ebay and seller sent the item but it did not reach me. This repeated 3 times with no success. I was trying to raise a dispute on paypal for refunds but no way. I sent emails 2 times no response. I called many times to call center useless line, no persons involved- automated answering machine. Any idea what can be done in my case to get refunds?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

tarik7
Contributor
Contributor
İt has been 197 days since I placed order now. Paypal support center did not respond to my emails unfortunately and I was unable to raise dispute with reference to transaction. Seller is not responsible and respond my email not very frequently. Looks like I will not get my refunds.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tarik7

You only have up to 180 days max to open a paypal dispute unfortunately.

So you need to count up how many days its been to see if you may 'just' be in time.

If you are then you don't have to email Paypal just click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the resolve a problem link at the bottom of that details page.

If its AFTER 180 days then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card you could see if they would chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

tarik7
Contributor
Contributor
İt has been 197 days since I placed order now. Paypal support center did not respond to my emails unfortunately and I was unable to raise dispute with reference to transaction. Seller is not responsible and respond my email not very frequently. Looks like I will not get my refunds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.