Scammed!! Usfitwear website

Idixon
Colaborador
Colaborador
I bought an egg incubator on this website they gave me an order #, so I thought was fine then next day I tried to login and i couldn't then I checked my email to see if they sent something and I had nothing so I talked to paypal agent on the chat because customer service by phone is closed, anyway I couldn't cancel the payment because the seller didn't move the money to their paypal account so the agent said to wait, later I received an email from paypal with the tracking# from china!! The website has an USA address anyway I wait almost a month and nothing so I decided to open a dispute and paypal denied it and send another email with another tracking# this time with the ups company and it was delivered!!! So I sent another message to paypal but they don't do anything even if I give all the information and screenshots.... How can be possible that tbe item was shipped on may 07 from china and delivered the same day!!! paypal should care more about their users!!
Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.