Re: eleenonlinetrade

Anonymous_User
No aplicable
A mi también me han estafado, lo llevo esperando desde el 5 de julio hoy me han llegado una cuerda para saltar, alguien sabe si se puede recuperar el dinero?
Login to Me Too
9 RESPUESTAS 9

mluft
Colaborador
Colaborador

After i start the Paypal conflict now he does ship something. think he send the false item like to all other. when paypal now didnt help me at this case i will cancel they payment to paypal over my bank account and start a law suit vs paypal. bc it seems like paypal helps chinese sellers at scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Colaborador
Colaborador

Sorry to hear that.

After I escalated the issue with this Seller, Paypal had changed the estimated resolution date two times from August 15 to August 18, then August 18 to August 21.  I keep checking the shipment with the Seller's provided tracking number and web site, but it showed the "not found" result.  I believe that Paypal is in favor of the Seller, not Buyer.  No protection at all.  Very frustrated with Paypal.  Even the Seller was in the wrong, Paypal was willing to accommodate the Seller to drag out the time.      

Login to Me Too

mluft
Colaborador
Colaborador

if paypal didnt help you start a chargeback of the direct debit. u have 8 weeks for this.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Colaborador
Colaborador

I paid by credit card.  The recent credit card payment had this transaction.  You mean I can dispute the transaction with the credit card company instead of Paypal, am I correct?  If yes, I will file a dispute with the credit card company.  

Login to Me Too

mluft
Colaborador
Colaborador

yep u can do a chargeback over credit card and over sepa direct debit. depends what u used for paypal. if paypal didnt help me at the conflict i do the same. have no problem with a lawsuit vs paypal if they help chinese seller with scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Colaborador
Colaborador

Thank you for your fast response.  I will contact my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

futuremelon
Colaborador
Colaborador

Be careful with chargebacks. You are not charging back the seller directly, you are charging back paypal and some companies take this very seriously and even close accounts. Chargebacks come with consequences so make sure you went through all options before you do that. (Don't know what paypal will do, just make sure you did your research)

I am still talking with customer support. The "3 days until refund" from the seller was obviously not true and nothing has happened since. I opened another dispute and waiting on that now. 

CS advised me to not sign for anything, so if you receive a package and they want you to accept it, don't sign for it and let it bounce back to the seller instead of accepting it and shipping it back. (This obviously only works if the parcel needs a signature) 

Login to Me Too

mluft
Colaborador
Colaborador

atm it often didnt need a signature bc of corona. if paypal rly help sellers like this with scam they can try a law suit vs me in germany. think this will not be fun for paypal.

Login to Me Too

jimmyk20
Colaborador
Colaborador

Given the level of communication from Paypal and their unwillingness to look at this seriously I don't care if they cloase my account over a chargeback as i'll be using other services in the future.  You can't trust a company that knowly supports scam site rather than taking action. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.