Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

Kezza013
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yep me too.   3 items now for me. 

Login to Me Too

Medicinlow
Colaborador
Colaborador
What I paid for was a cat tower. What was sent was a necklace with an owl covered watch. I'm angry over this! I cannot get a satisfactory response from PayPal about a refund. I'd be more than happy to return the jewelry item at the scammers cost! When I've tried to reach out to the scammer there isn't such a company email address that's legit nor a website with a phone number to call. What I have is a lesson learned of to not buy anything that's being advertised. With my sister fighting cancer and my mother and I (I did this on yet a broken foot) caring for her then I returned to undergo surgery again then my mother having surgery it's needles to say I've not had the energy to fight PayPal descion to ignore all of the complaints of this guy. A refund should be given and PayPal surely can do something to this guy.
Login to Me Too

Kekered
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ORDERED A WAIST TRAINING BELT NEVER RECEIVED IT BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS TRACKING NUMBER KEEPS SAYING IT SENT I EVEN RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM YOU SAYING THAT YOU ARE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND YOU HAD THE SHIP IT AGAIN FASTER WHICH ONE IS IT NOTHING BUT A SCAM DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH THIS **bleep** SCAMMING PEOPLE AND RIPPING THEM OFF FOR MONEY NEVER RECEIVED ITEMS I WILL SEEK LEGAL ADVICE AND START A CLAIM AGAINST YOU IN INVESTIGATING AND SUE CHARGES AGAINST AND PAYPAL BUT NOT DOING A DAMN THING ABOUT IT
Login to Me Too

Jzgripes
Colaborador
Colaborador

They’re scamming mongrels and PayPal need to stop accepting payments for them

Login to Me Too

Mzbeautyqueen
Miembro
Miembro
I ordered a waist trainer belt from them too. I order it may 8th never received it. The gave me some bs tracking number. I disputed with PayPal last month. Then I had to escalate my claim this month. I got my money back yesterday. I think by now PayPal knows this company is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Jzgripes
Colaborador
Colaborador

I’m pleased you did get your money back. Hopefully PayPal have been reading the comments and have realised they can’t keep ignoring the problem

Login to Me Too

Denisem1130
Colaborador
Colaborador

I also have bought some ultra sonic  power items to keep snakes away on July 2 still have not received them

Login to Me Too

Denisem1130
Colaborador
Colaborador

finally did receive them took very long and very confusing answers from them will never buy from them again

Login to Me Too

Magiver73
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yo he comprado dos productos en esta empresa y me enviaron un producto muy inferior complete habla de paddle surf y compresor para limpiar el coche y me mandan una boquilla de agua y un hinchable para niño, ahora intentan ganar dinero diciéndome que solo me devuelven la mitad del dinero porque tengo que enviar el producto y yo hacerme cargo del envío y que es muy caro ese envío, deberíamos unirnos todos para poner denuncia contra esta empresa y PayPal ya que PayPal está siendo cómplice de un fraude.
Login to Me Too

bernie56
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered a universal car phone holder from this bunch of thieves, but I never got the item. I think Pay Pal is reponsible for having this type of company steaing from us.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.